MEDIA SALES SPECIALIST, OUT OF HOME
Reporting to the Director of Sales, this sales prospecting and development role is responsible for the day-to-day management of media buying agencies and direct clients.
- Identifying new sources of opportunities for sales through cold calling and prospecting at agency and client direct level.
- Assist in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase our revenues from these customers.
- Manage and update your prospects and clients in Salesforce.com on a consistent basis and maintain all key performance indicators.
- Engage in regular monthly and quarterly business reviews and daily/weekly forecast activities. Participate in funnel meetings, as appropriate, as well as planning and delivery of the annual territory and account plans.
- Leverage product/company/industry expertise to overcome objections, land new accounts, and secure upgrade opportunities within our existing customer base where appropriate.
- Manage your territory by contacting customers and prospects on a daily basis to identify, manage, close or up-sell opportunities through all sales stages.
- Leverage strong prospecting, account management, and closing skills, to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals as well as other defined sales objectives
- Previous industry relevant sales experience and the ability to thrive in a target driven environment. Agency knowledge a strong asset.
- Demonstrates the ability to positively influence customers (listen, propose options/solutions, close)
- Possess advanced computer knowledge (MAC based systems, use of a CRM tool and internet navigation)
- 3-5 years’ of B2C and or B2B sales experience. B2B sales experience considered a strong asset.
- Uses sales and leadership skills to build customer relationships and develop client-based solutions utilizing multiple products and services.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills that translate well in person and on the phone.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.